Center Volunteers Needed
Females, males, & bilinguals:
- Boutique Assistant – 17 years old & up. Assists clients in the Boutique (where they get free maternity & baby clothing & items). Receives donations & keeps Boutique stocked. About 10 hours of training is required.
- Client (lay) Advocate – 21 years old & up. Speaks privately with clients about their situations, feelings & needs. Educates on options, God’s plan of salvation & living, offers resources & referrals, & prays with clients. About 25 hours of training is required.
- Witnesses (female) – for counseling sessions & ultrasound scans
- Babysitters -16 years old & up. Watch & care for children of all ages during a 4-hour shift. Some experience needed.
- Project Helpers-16 or older willing to clean, stuff envelopes, word processing, etc.
To find out more, attend our Volunteer Introduction!
Our Volunteer Introductions are generally held on the last Monday of each month. There’s no charge, but please contact us for the time of the Intro & to reserve your seat(s). If this day/time is not an option for you contact the Director for an alternate time.
At this meeting you will get:
- More info & a tour of the center
- Info about volunteer positions
- Info on what’s involved in volunteering
- Info about training available
- A chance to ask questions & learn how to get started!
Coming to the Introduction Class doesn’t obligate you to volunteer nor does it guarantee a volunteer position will be offered to you.
To get more info or to sign up for the Introduction to Center Volunteering, contact us at 386-822-9797 or email@example.com.
Outside-the-center Volunteers needed:
- Abortion Recovery Outreach/Facilitator- Post-abortive or not, males/females. Reaches out to the community and/or facilitates healing 11-week Bible study for post-abortive once or more per year. About 15 hours of training is required.
- Events Planning – help to plan fundraising events to keep centers OPEN!
- Abstinence Leader/Educators – Leads program and/or presents abstinence to youth/groups in the community.
For more information on outside volunteer opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-943-4004.