Volunteers Needed at our Ormond Beach Center
Opening on South Young Street by 10/1/2019!
In the center, females, males, bilinguals, & medical Volunteers are needed to serve our clients:
- Boutique Assistant – 17 years old & up. Assists clients in the Boutique (where they get free maternity & baby clothing & items). Receives donations & keeps Boutique stocked. About 10 hours of training is required.
- Client (lay) Advocate – 21 years old & up. Speaks privately with clients about their situations, feelings & needs. Educates on options, God’s plan of salvation & living, offers resources & referrals, & prays with clients. About 25 hours of training is required.
- RDMS, PA, ARNP, NP, or RN willing to be trained to do limited OB ultrasound scans
- OB, OB/GYN, GYN, or Radiologist to read about 10-20 limited OB ultrasound scans per month using a simple online log-in! This person can help from anywhere in the USA.
To find out more, attend our Center Volunteer Introduction!
For info or to sign up for the Introduction to Center volunteering, please contact Donna by Email or call 386-943-4004 to set a time to meet & find out what volunteer opportunities are available.
At this meeting you will get:
- More info & a tour of a center
- Info about volunteer positions
- Info on what’s involved in volunteering
- Info about training available
- A chance to ask questions & learn how to get started!
Coming to the Introduction doesn’t obligate you to volunteer nor does it guarantee a volunteer position will be offered to you.
Other help needed:
- Groups to do Mission Projects- Youth & adults willing to clean & do office projects.
- Center cleaning regularly is needed- work out a time when you are available.
- Men 18 & up who are handy are needed to do maintenance & landscaping projects.
- Yard sale shop for our boutique
For other outside-the-center opportunities, click HERE