We have many volunteer opportunities!
They all work together to bring eternal results for our Lord, our clients, & their babies.
One will fit into your schedule.
You can work with our clients, educating them, mentoring them, making a positive & powerful impact in their lives! This involves completing our application, allowing us to do a background check, having training, & volunteering in one of our center positions. Choose which city you would like to volunteer in below to find out more! Hover over a Volunteer tab (above) to for the center nearest to you!
Here are a few:
- Abortion Recovery Outreach/Facilitator- Post-abortive or not, males/females. Reaches out to the community and/or facilitates healing 11-week Bible study for post-abortive once or more per year. About 15 hours of training is required.
- Fundraiser event planning – help to plan fundraising events to keep centers OPEN!
- Abstinence Leader/Educators – Lead program and/or present abstinence to youth/groups in the community.
- Join our Prayer Shield (prayer team)
- Do office work (DeLand Corporate Office)
- Donate your technical/professional services
Maybe you have another idea?
For more information on outside volunteer opportunities, contact the Executive Director at Mail@GraceHousePRC.org or 386-943-4004.
Again, hover over the Volunteer tab (above) & choose the center nearest to you to see see more about volunteering in one of our centers!