Please join us & throw a LIFE-LINE to new parents & their babies! Financial support is our greatest need.
Our current initiative is to raise money for the purchase of a Mobile Medical Unit! We are so excited for this new mission to reach women and men out in the community facing unexpected pregnancy. Give Now to our Mobile Ministry Fund!
We are trying to raise $323,000 to have this ministry fully functional by December 2022, and we need your help!
We’re a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Your donations are tax deductible under IRS laws.
We depend on the support of people who care for new parents-to-be & their babies!
As well as online giving (at right via Paypal and eGiving), we offer text giving.
To give using the text app on your mobile phone:
- Send a text message with the dollar amount (e.g. “$100”) to 386-204-3304
- On your first text-gift, you’ll fill out a short form with your payment info.
- After that short set-up, giving is as easy as sending a text message.
Other WAYS to GIVE to this crucial mission:
- Set up a one-time or recurring gift through your credit card or bank account through our secure giving website. CLICK ABOVE or call us & we’ll set that up for you.
- Set up an automatic donation through your own bank.
- Mail a check to our main mailing address:
- 336 N Woodland Boulevard, DeLand, FL 32720.
- Stop in & ask for a tour as you give! If it’s after hours, we have a drop slot at all centers.
- Donate stocks, bonds, homes, property, mutual funds, or a gift in your will to leave a legacy of life!
LEAVE A LEGACY OF LIFE
Be part of securing a financial future for us!
We accept gifts of:
Real or Tangible Property
Charitable Gift Annuities
What a blessing it is to the new parents & their babies!
Contact us, your attorney, or your financial advisor to give in these ways.
The Moms & babies want to say: “THANK YOU!”
We mail each person a receipt/thank-you letter.
If you don’t get a letter that means we did not receive your donation.
If this happens call us at 386-943-4004.
For our ever-changing Center/Boutique needs, see the recent FaceBook post for the center nearest to you! Like us on FaceBook!
Our Boutiques almost always need new or gently used maternity clothing, formula, larger size diapers, baby towels, wash cloths, crib & bassinet sheets, & baby wipes.
Please bring donations by when we are open. Our hours are:
DeLand – Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9-2, Tuesday 12-5 & Thursday 9-7.
New Smyrna Beach – Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9-2, & Tuesday & Thursday 2-7.
Ormond Beach – Monday & Wednesday 9-2, & Tuesday 9-5 & Thursday 2-7. Closed Fridays.