We have many volunteer opportunities!
They all work together to wonderfully impact new parents & their babies.
One will fit into your schedule.
Volunteering in the Center
You can work with our clients, educating them, mentoring them, making a positive & powerful impact in their lives! This involves completing our application, allowing us to do a background check, having training, & volunteering in one of our center positions during one of our shifts. Choose which city you would like to volunteer in below to find out more! Hover over a Volunteer tab (above) to for the center nearest to you!
Medical volunteers needed:
- Medical Director ~ MD, PA, ARNP or NP to oversee medical program
- Sonographers ~ RDMS or RN or higher; train to do limited OB scans
In the center – females, males, & bilinguals are needed to serve our clients:
- Client Advocates ~ Males & females 21+; one-on-one advocates educate & offer resources, referrals, share the Gospel, & pray with clients; training- about 25 hours
- Boutique Assistants ~ Females 17+ assist clients in the Boutique to get free maternity & baby clothing & items, receive donations; keep records, & stock shelves; training- about 10 hours
- Witnesses ~ Silently observe ultrasounds and/or client sessions
To find out more, attend our Center Volunteer Introduction!
For info or to sign up for the Introduction to Center volunteering, please contact us at 386-822-9797 or email volunteer@theGHPC.org to set a time to meet & find out what volunteer opportunities are available.
At this meeting you will get:
- More info & a tour of the center
- Info about volunteer positions
- Info on what’s involved in volunteering
- Info about training available
- A chance to ask questions & learn how to get started!
Coming to the Introduction Class doesn’t obligate you to volunteer nor does it guarantee a volunteer position will be offered to you.
Here are a few:
- Handymen & women ~ perform minor repairs, projects, landscaping
- Cleaners ~ Clean/help clean the center, as able
- Mission Project Groups ~ Youth & adults willing to clean & do office projects.
- Ambassador (liaison) for your church or group. Read more HERE.
- Abortion Recovery Outreach/Facilitator– Post-abortive or not, males/females. Reaches out to the community and/or facilitates healing 11-week Bible study for post-abortive once or more per year. About 15 hours of training is required.
- Fundraiser event planner – help to plan fundraising events to keep centers OPEN!
- Abstinence Leader/Educators – Lead program and/or present abstinence to youth/groups in the community.
- Join our Prayer Shield (prayer team)
- Do office work (DeLand Corporate Office)
- Donate your technical/professional services
Maybe you have another idea?